As the first exclusively small animal veterinary hospital in Casa Grande; quality compassionate care for your pets has always been and will always be our priority. We are the only veterinary clinic in Casa Grande that is accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) and additionally accredited by the American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP) as a Cat Friendly Practice. We go above and beyond for our patients!
It is the mission of the Small Animal Clinic staff, technicians, and doctors to provide our clients and patients with an exceptional veterinary experience, encompassing the highest levels of both advanced comprehensive medical care and quality customer service. We endeavor to conduct ourselves in accordance with our seven fundamental principles. Meeting the needs of our clients and patients is our number one priority. Every clinic team member is an advocate for the health of our patients. We strive to effectively communicate the needs of their pet to our clients. We believe in treating every animal with compassion and dignity, as if they were our own.
Our Fundamental Principles
The Small Animal Clinic is guided by seven fundamental principles. These principles are:
- We protect the welfare of animals and actively alleviate animal suffering;
- Our practice promotes effective communication, trust, meets confidentiality and consent requirements and recognizes clients right to choose;
- Honest and respectful interaction with colleagues to foster good relationships and communication;
- Our actions promote the public’s trust and confidence in the profession;
- Striving always to provide a high standard of veterinary practice;
- We use sound professional judgment when authorizing, dispensing, recommending, selling, and using veterinary medicines;
- We practice in accordance with relevant legislation and other applicable standards.